Friday 18 November 2016

Reeling

The world has got so unfaceable, fortunately, that this week saw me finally forced to ration my twitter and facebook use and get on with actually making something. Here is the result:



I had a lot of fun doing this, partly because I got to recut things I was in so that they were more about me, obviously, but mainly because I finally get to put David Shire's score for "The Conversation" over footage of me skulking around a city, something I think everyone should try for themselves at least once.
Youtube love here. (Warning: now includes footage of me from later than 2004.)

2 comments:

  1. So much footage from Mirrorboy, I love that video - and song, obviously.
    May I ask if the Nightmare On Deskteeth Street short has been released yet, and if so, where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was premiered at the Earl's Court Festival (who paid for it) on the 11th, and is now being submitting it to others. (I didn't know this when we made Mirrorboy but apparently if you want to get a film shown you don't just bung it up on youtube.) I'll put details up here on this thread as I get them.

    ReplyDelete