Friday 28 November 2014

EXCITING SPACE ADVENTURE : TEASER TRAILER

- No... No! thought Zobar - Here? AGAIN?! Why a desert? Why is it always a desert?!
"Zobar, come back to bed." murmured Zorin.
- Again? Again?! How did I get here. Where's my helmet? Shit. SHIT!
"Zobar, baby. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it? Oo yeah."
"I, uh, I should get going, Zorin. Suns're up. And that's not a bed. That's the insides of... I don't know what that is."
"Sun's never up. And like you've never slept in guts."
"Not everyone sleeps in guts. How did that even start as a thing? Uh. Seriously, Boink will be wondering where I've got to. Thanks. Thanks for everything -"
"Who's Boink? WHO THE FUCK IS BOINK?"
"Zorin, Boink's just my droid."
"You gave your droid a name?"
"Yeah."
"Huh... I didn't know we were allowed to do that."
A dog fight roared overhead.
"This used to be such a quiet place. The dark side and the light," Zorin muttered, "Spoilt Macho Gumball Wacky-Race assholes..."

Fifteen clicks away, Boink finished his third jacket potato, and ran over his own head. Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment